Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our Online Store is Temporarily Down!

Hello loyal customers and fans! 

I am announcing a store "vacation".  Life is crazy sometimes and right now is just one of those times!  April was a super busy month for my store!  Autism Awareness Month brought lots of sales, which is very exciting, but I simply just wasn't able to keep up!  When I reopen my store, I will have new designs, and all of my bracelets are going to be ADJUSTABLE!  This will really help me a lot, since I can try to have a "stock" ready so when orders are placed, I can simply grab and pack the items, rather than having to make each one as they are ordered (not a problem when I only get 1 order a week -- but when I get 2 or 3 a day, its just impossible to do them all!).  Also, adjustable is great because most people aren't really sure what size will work best for them, or they are giving the items as gifts, so they really don't know that persons size either!  I'm not sure yet when I'll come back.  I have a lot to take care of before I can reopen the shop!  This summer my son has Buddy Camp, we will be going on a much needed vacation, we will be getting ready for our sons first year in school!  He starts Kindergarten this fall!!!!  Once he is in school, I will probably be able to go back to the site... however, fall is CRAFT SHOW SEASON!  Ah, I love doing craft shows!!!  In fact, I need to post my schedule for upcoming shows!  I will try to do that in a separate post.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and reading this!  My family and I are SO grateful for the wonderful customers who have supported us and made this dream possible!!! :)  I look forward to reopening the store with lots of great new items at great prices -- for all the awesome families out there that want to honor their special child with autism by wearing my handmade jewelry!  Thank you SO SO SO much!

And, now for some super cute pictures of my son! :)

This was Aden's Christmas Picture! :)

Aden with Mommy! :)
Here's happy Aden with his daddy! :)
Our Christmas 2011 Family Portrait!



No comments:

Post a Comment