Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Craft Show Schedule for 2011

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to post the craft shows I will be attending this season -- however this list is not finalized yet.  I have 2 more shows I'm waiting to hear from whether or not I'll be in it!  But for now, here are the confirmed shows!

Saturday, August 27, 2011  --  5pm - 9pm
The Grandview Hop  -  located along Grandview Avenue between 1st and 5th Avenue.  The Grandview Hop is a celebration of all of the best that Grandview has to offer. Come check out the unique mix of food, drinks, shopping, live music, art, and fun along Grandview Avenue. The Grandview Hops are held the last Saturday of the month from April through November from 5 to 9pm.  I will be set up on the lawn in front of St. Christopher Church, right next to Arlington Bank.  If you need an address (to put into your fancy smart phone that has GPS - haha!), you can use the address for Arlington Bank, which is: 1460 Grandview Avenue, Columbus, OH 43212.  I will have ALL of my jewelry designs with me at this show, and I've made a lot of new and exciting items since the last Hop!  This is my last Grandview Hop for the season, so be sure to come out to this event!  It's truly my favorite summer show because of all the great music and great food!

Sunday, September 11, 2011  --  9am - 5pm
Powell Market Days  -  located in Downtown Powell, Ohio.  125+ dealers & vendors line the streets of downtown Powell with antiques,collectibles, arts & crafts, plants & produce, great foods/edibles, specialty products, and much more!  Many local business also have special sales and discounts. The Street Market is a fun family shopping experience in Powell!  (The exact location of my tent will be announced soon!)


Saturday, October 1, 2011  --  9am - 3pm
20th Annual Harvest Bouquet Craft Show at St. Joan of Arc Church -- located at 10700 Liberty Rd, Powell, Ohio 43065.  This is the biggest craft show I've ever participated in, and its truly unique!  I found so many amazing Christmas gifts last year at this show, and I was amazed at the variety of items sold there!  I can't wait to come back to this show!  If you are wanting to attend a great Craft Show this year, this one is the one to come to!  You will not be disappointed!

Saturday, October 22, 2011  --  9am - 3pm 
St. Cecilia Church Craft Show-- located at 440 Norton Road, Columbus, OH 43228.  This is my first time doing this craft show and I'm really excited to be a part of it!  Hope its a great turn out! :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011  --  9am - 3pm 
St. Peter's Church Calico Angel Craft Fair-- located at  6899 Smoky Row Road, Columbus, OH 43235.  This is another show that I'm doing for the first time.  This location is very close to where I live, so I hope its a great show that I can continue to do each year!  There's nothing like a show that's just right down the street! :)




Saturday, November 19, 2011  --  9am - 4pm
27th Annual St. George Homespun Holiday Craft Show -- located at 144 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709.  My mom and I do this craft show together each year and this will be the 3rd year we have done this show together, and it will be my mom's 13th year of doing this show!  This is always a great show to find all sorts of handmade items perfect for Christmas time and holiday decorating too!  The kitchen prepares homemade sausage, cabbage rolls, soups, and a variety of baked goods are available as well. 

I am hoping to add 1 more show  in December, and if I get accepted, I will post it on here as well!  

Thanks to all of my loyal customers who want to come out and see me this year!  You have a few choices, so I hope to see you all at sometime this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment