Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'M RAISING MONEY FOR OUR WALK NOW FOR AUTISM SPEAKS TEAM!

Hi there! My name is Lola and I'm the proud mother of a wonderful autistic child. We are participating in the 2009 Walk Now for Autism Speaks in Columbus, Ohio - and I'm selling my handmade autism jewelry as a fundraiser to raise money for our team. I'm donating half of all the autism jewelry sales towards our team for the walk. I named the team after my son, Aden -- "Aden's Angels" - isn't that cute? I love to make jewelry, and I am a huge advocate for awareness, understanding and acceptance. I wear my jewelry with pride and I always appreciate the opportunity I get to share with someone about autism who may have simply noticed my jewelry, but not have any idea what it stands for. :)

So, if you know anyone whose family has been impacted by Autism, please send them to my site - and they can help donate money towards Autism Speaks simply by purchasing a beautiful piece of art that will help to raise awareness!

www.AutismLoveHope.etsy.com

Thanks for reading this! God Bless You!

Sincerely,
Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment